Harlingen, TX 2020 EMDR Basic Training – Weekend 2 ONLY (Available for those who have completed an EMDRIA Appro...
Time & Location
About the Event
Weekend 2: June 12-14, 2020
This training offered in partnership between Cameron County Veterans Service Office and Juvenile Justice Department and Tapia Counseling and Psychological Services, Inc.
Sign in is at 8:00 am with training from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm daily
About this Training:
- Train with Dr. Robbie Adler-Tapia, PhD, an internationally-recognized trainer and author of developmentally grounded EMDR therapy.
- EMDRIA approved – Up to 20 CEUs provided (EMDRIA and APA approval).
- Trains you to treat clients from infants to adults with EMDR in a developmentally grounded approach.
Training plus 5 hours of group consultation
- $595 – Non-profit/community mental health/interns
- $695 – Private practitioner/for-profit agency employees
Registration fee includes:
- Training manual and worksheets
- 5 hours of required group consultation
- Continental breakfast and snacks
- There will be a $50 processing fee if you cancel 30 days before the event.
- There will be a $100 processing fee if you cancel within 30 days of the event.
- NO refunds if you cancel 7 days before the event.
- W2 ONLY-Non-profit/student$595$5950$0
- W2 ONLY-Private Practice$695$6950$0