Basic EMDR therapy training Virtual
A Developmentally Grounded EMDRIA Approved Basic Training in EMDR Therapy for Treating Clients from Children to Adults
Time and Location
Jul 10, 2020, 8:00 AM MST – Jul 12, 2020, 5:00 PM MST
About the Event
Weekend 1: July 10-12, 2020 Weekend 2: November 13-15, 2020
Registration Fees: Training plus 10 hours of group consultation
- $995 – Non-profit/community mental health/interns
- $1,395 – Private practitioner/for-profit agency employees
- If you are doing a payment plan, apply the appropriate coupon codes that you can find under "More Info +"
About this Training:
- Train with Dr. Robbie Adler-Tapia, PhD, an internationally-recognized trainer and author of developmentally grounded EMDR therapy.
- EMDRIA approved – Up to 40 CEUs provided (EMDRIA and APA approval).
- Trains you to treat clients from infants to adults with EMDR in a developmentally grounded approach.
Registration fee includes:
- Training manual and worksheets
- 10 hours of required group consultation
- There will be a $50 processing fee if you cancel 30 days before the event.
- There will be a $100 processing fee if you cancel within 30 days of the event.
- NO refunds if you cancel 7 days before the event.