Dallas, Texas EMDR Basic Training - Full Training (W1 & 2)
Time & Location
About the Event
Part 1: January 16-18, 2020
Part 2: April 30 – May 2, 2020
This training offered in partnership between Kid Talk, St. Andrew United Methodist Church & Tapia Counseling and Psychological Services, Inc.
Sign-in is at 8:00 am with training from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm daily. This training will be located at St. Andrew United Methodist Church in Piper Hall.
About this Training:
- Train with Dr. Robbie Adler-Tapia, PhD, an internationally-recognized trainer and author of developmentally grounded EMDR therapy.
- EMDRIA approved – 40 CEUs provided upon completion of both weekends of training and 10 hours of group consultation (EMDRIA and APA approval).
- Trains you to treat clients from infants to adults with EMDR in a developmentally grounded approach.
Training plus 10 hours of group consultation
- $995 – Non-profit/community mental health/interns
- $1,395 – Private practitioner/for-profit agency employees
Registration fee includes:
- Training manual and worksheets
- 10 hours of required group consultation
- Continental breakfast and snacks
- There will be a $50 processing fee if you cancel 30 days before the event.
- There will be a $100 processing fee if you cancel within 30 days of the event.
- NO refunds if you cancel 7 days before the event.
- FULL Course - Private Practice$1,395$1,3950$0
- FULL Course-Non-profit/student$995$9950$0
- Refresher-Private Practice$595$5950$0