EMDR Basic Training – Rogers, AR - Weekend 2 Only (Available if completed EMDRIA Approved W1)
A Developmentally Grounded EMDRIA Approved Training for Treating Clients from Children to Adults
Time and Location
Nov 15, 2019, 8:00 AM – Nov 17, 2019, 5:00 PM
Waters Edge Counseling and Play Therapy, 204 S 24th St, Rogers, AR 72758, USA
About the Event
Part 1: July 19-21, 2019
Part 2: November 15-17, 2019
About this Training:
- Train with Dr. Robbie Adler-Tapia, PhD, an internationally-recognized trainer and author of developmentally grounded EMDR therapy.
- EMDRIA approved – Up to 40 CEUs provided (EMDRIA and APA approval).
- Trains you to treat clients from infants to adults with EMDR in a developmentally grounded approach.
Training plus 10 hours of group consultation
- $995 – Non-profit/community mental health/interns
- $1,395 – Private practitioner/for-profit agency employees
Registration fee includes:
- Training manual and worksheets
- 10 hours of required group consultation
- Continental breakfast and snacks
This training offered in partnership between Waters Edge Counseling & Play Therapy and Tapia Counseling and Psychological Services, Inc.
Sign in is at 8:00 am with training from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm daily
- There will be a $50 processing fee if you cancel 30 days before the event.
- There will be a $100 processing fee if you cancel within 30 days of the event.
- NO refunds if you cancel 7 days before the event.
Select this ticket type if you are a Non-profit employee / Intern and you are wanting to take ONLY Weekend 2.$595.00
W2 ONLY-Private Practice
Select this ticket type if you are a Private Practice/for-profit employee and you are wanting to take ONLY Weekend 2.$695.00