EMDR Therapy Basic Training – Full Course in Kansas City, MO
Time & Location
About the Event
Part 1: August 2-4, 2019 Part 2: October 18-20, 2019
Registration Fees: Training plus 10 hours of group consultation
- $995 – Non-profit/community mental health/interns
- $1,395 – Private practitioner/for-profit agency employees
- If you are doing a payment plan, apply the appropriate coupon codes that you can find under "More Info +"
This training offered in partnership between Crittenton Children’s Center and Tapia Counseling and Psychological Services, Inc.
Sign in is at 8:00 am with training from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm daily
About this Training:
- Train with Dr. Robbie Adler-Tapia, PhD, an internationally-recognized trainer and author of developmentally grounded EMDR therapy.
- EMDRIA approved – Up to 40 CEUs provided (EMDRIA and APA approval).
- Trains you to treat clients from infants to adults with EMDR in a developmentally grounded approach.
Registration fee includes:
- Training manual and worksheets
- 10 hours of required group consultation
- Continental breakfast and snacks
- FULL Course - Private Practice$1,395$1,3950$0
- FULL Course-Non-profit/intern$995$9950$0
- Refresher-Private Practice$595$5950$0