Fri, Apr 17|
Terros Health - Stapley Drive Integrated
Mesa, AZ Spring 2020 EMDR Basic Training – Weekend 2 ONLY (Available for those who have completed an EMDRIA Approved W1)
A Developmentally Grounded EMDRIA Approved Training for Treating Clients from Children to Adults
Time and Location
Apr 17, 2020, 8:00 AM MST – Apr 19, 2020, 5:00 PM MST
Terros Health - Stapley Drive Integrated, 1111 S Stapley Dr, Mesa, AZ 85204, USA
About the Event
Weekend 2: April 17-19, 2020
This training offered in partnership between Terros Health and Tapia Counseling and Psychological Services, Inc.
Sign in is at 8:00 am with training from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm daily
About this Training:
- Train with Dr. Robbie Adler-Tapia, PhD, an internationally-recognized trainer and author of developmentally grounded EMDR therapy.
- EMDRIA approved – Up to 20 CEUs provided (EMDRIA and APA approval).
- Trains you to treat clients from infants to adults with EMDR in a developmentally grounded approach.
Training plus 5 hours of group consultation
- $595 – Non-profit/community mental health/interns
- $695 – Private practitioner/for-profit agency employees
Registration fee includes:
- Training manual and worksheets
- 5 hours of required group consultation
- Continental breakfast and snacks
- There will be a $50 processing fee if you cancel 30 days before the event.
- There will be a $100 processing fee if you cancel within 30 days of the event.
- NO refunds if you cancel 7 days before the event.
Select this ticket type if you are a Non-profit employee / Intern and you are wanting to take ONLY Weekend 2.
W2 ONLY-Private Practice
Select this ticket type if you are a Private Practice/for-profit employee and you are wanting to take ONLY Weekend 2.