Mesa, AZ Spring 2020 EMDR Therapy Basic Training – Full Course (W1 & W2)
Time & Location
About the Event
Weekend 1: February 7-9, 2020 Weekend 2: April 17-19, 2020
Registration Fees: Training plus 10 hours of group consultation
- $995 – Non-profit/community mental health/interns
- $1,395 – Private practitioner/for-profit agency employees
- If you are doing a payment plan, apply the appropriate coupon codes that you can find under "More Info +"
This training is offered in partnership between Terros Health and Tapia Counseling and Psychological Services, Inc.
Sign in is at 8:00 am with training from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm daily
About this Training:
- Train with Dr. Robbie Adler-Tapia, PhD, an internationally-recognized trainer and author of developmentally grounded EMDR therapy.
- EMDRIA approved – Up to 40 CEUs provided (EMDRIA and APA approval).
- Trains you to treat clients from infants to adults with EMDR in a developmentally grounded approach.
Registration fee includes:
- Training manual and worksheets
- 10 hours of required group consultation
- Continental breakfast and snacks
- There will be a $50 processing fee if you cancel 30 days before the event.
- There will be a $100 processing fee if you cancel within 30 days of the event.
- NO refunds if you cancel 7 days before the event.
- FULL Course - Private Practice$1,395$1,3950$0
- FULL Course-Non-profit/intern$995$9950$0
- Refresher-Private Practice$595$5950$0